Fungicide / Insecticide / Miticide

Protect Me

Are you ready for the next level of plant protection? Go for it with the high-performing, natural pest prevention from Mammoth Garden™ Protect Me™. It uses the same extracts that plants use in nature to drive off pests from your garden.

How? It’s made from thyme. Which means your wait is over – now you can eliminate and prevent pests without the use of harsh chemicals.

Mammoth Garden Protect Me is an easy-to-spray contact fungicide, miticide, and insecticide proven to prevent and eliminate garden molds (powdery mildew, Botrytis/gray mold) and pests like mites, aphids, whiteflies, thrips, and fungus gnats.

So, grab a bottle of Protect Me and let’s get to growing.

 

*Not for sale in: AL, CA, IN, ME, MI, MS, MT, NE, NV

It’s Only Natural

Our ingredients? Only the best, and we want you to know all about them.

GENERAL USE / PURPOSE OF PRODUCT

Effective Against: Powdery Mildew, Botrytis (Gray Mold), Mites, Aphids, Whiteflies, Thrips, Fungus Gnats

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients (active)

55.0%……Corn Oil
15.0%……Thyme Oil

Ingredients (inert)

30.0%……Oleic Acid

This 25(B) product is exempt from registration with the federal environmental protection agency under FIFRA regulations.

Product may not be registered in all states.

WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT FOR AQUATIC USE.

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS

HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS

WARNING: Keep out of reach of children and animals. Harmful if swallowed. May cause skin irritation, wear protective gloves when handling. Can cause serious eye irritation, wear eye protection when handling. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Fatal to aquatic life.

First Aid

IF IN EYE: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present, after first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

IF ON SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

IF SWALLOWED: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS

Can be used on any plant and is allowed for use on food crops or plants intended for human consumption. Shake well before and after diluting. For best results, use freshly mixed solution. Apply using an atomizer, misting system, or spraying apparatus. Read and carefully follow instructions for type of sprayer.

FOLIAR APPLICATION

  1. For minor outbreaks, mix 1 oz (2 Tbsps) of this product with 1 gallon of water.
  2. For more severe outbreaks, mix up to 3 oz (6 Tbsps) of this product with 1 gallon of water.
  3. Use sufficient spray volume to achieve thorough coverage.
  4. Agitate sprayer every 60 minutes to prevent product separation.
  5. Cover both tops and bottoms of leaves and stems thoroughly. Saturate to point of run-off.

ROOT DRENCH APPLICATION

Mix 1 oz (2 Tbsps) of this product with 1 gallon of water and apply to growing medium.

WHEN TO APPLY:
  1. Apply this product to well hydrated plants once per week as needed. May be used during vegetative and flowering stages.
  2. Spray late in the evening or on cloudy days, when plants      are not exposed to direct sunlight or artificial lighting for at least 6 hours.
  3. Use weekly to eliminate fungal, insect, and mite pressure.
  4. Re-entry Interval (REI) does not apply.
  5. Do not apply this product when bees are actively foraging.

NOTE: As a precautionary trial, apply this product to a few leaves and observe for 2 days. Discontinue use if signs of burning are present. Do not use on newly planted cuttings or on plants stressed by drought. Avoid application when temperature exceeds 90°F (32°C). This product is useful as a component of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs.

STORAGE AND HANDLING

STORAGE: Store only in original container in a dry area inaccessible to children and pets. Keep out of direct sunlight. Protect from freezing and heat. Keep container tightly closed when not in use to prevent evaporation.

DISPOSAL: Do not reuse empty container. To avoid waste, use all material in this container by application according to label directions. If waste cannot be avoided, dispose according to state and federal regulations. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.