Looking to give your garden a fresh start that delivers even fresher results? Get ready to start your season on the right foot: with Mammoth Garden Plant Me® plugs, you’ve only just begun. It’s time to harness the power of nature to boost your seeds and cuttings.
Mammoth Garden Plant Me plugs are designed to give your garden the start it needs. Just plant the plugs, transfer when ready, and watch your garden flourish! The ingredients in our Plant Me starter plugs deliver excellent moisture and aeration that’s ideal for all applications. Growing veggies, fruits, or herbs? Don’t worry – even the tray is food safe.
So, grab your Mammoth Garden Plant Me starter plugs today and let’s get to growing.
*Not for sale in: FL, HI, MD, NV, RI, VA
It’s Only Natural
Our ingredients? Only the best, and we want you to know all about them.
COCO COIR, SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS,
COCONUT SHELL BIO CHAR
Product may not be registered in all states.
- Insert your cutting into the predrilled hole at the top of the Plant Me plug
- Do not plant your cutting too deep as to provide the most media for root development
- Mist your cuttings and place under a plastic dome or in a controlled environment
- Be sure to maintain consistent humidity with an optimal range between 70-75%
- Monitor the moisture in your Plant Me plug
- You will want your plugs to remain damp but not soaking. Your Plant Me plugs will not retain any more water than needed for root development.
- Once you have visible root growth, you may transplant.
- Place your seed into the predrilled hole at the top of your Plant Me plugs
- Do not plant your seed too deep as to provide the most media for root development
- Keep your trays in a warm, dark place to optimize your germination rate
- Be sure to never reach temperatures of 90 degrees F / 32 degrees C or above to prevent seed dormancy
- Monitor the moisture in your Plant Me plugs.
- You will want you plugs to remain damp but not soaking. Your Plant Me plug will not retain any more water than needed for root development
- Once you have visible root growth, you may transplant
NOTE: You may notice trace mold growth on the plugs. This is harmless to your plants. It results from moisture and ingredients.